If your child’s doing National 5 Chemistry…
Online N5 Chemistry tuition can make sure your child feels confident with the work covered in class, so that they’ll get the best mark they can in any school assessments.
In 1-2-1 tuition, I can target any topics causing them difficulties and give them tips on how to gain maximum marks with challenging exam questions.
Remember, tuition isn’t for everyone. To make sure it’s a good fit for your son or daughter, book a call with me to discuss it.
Price for 1-2-1 N5 Chemistry Tuition
The price of weekly tuition sessions is £250 per month, payable in advance. This provides one session per week. So, some months that’s four sessions in a month, other months it’s five sessions. It all depends on the number of weeks in the month.
Live N5 Chemistry Webinar Programme
In the run-up to the final exam in 2024, my live N5 Chemistry Revision Programme runs weekly from January.
In the 16 weeks before the final exam, I run a live N5 Chemistry Tuition Programme. This means your teen has a regular revision timetable where I cover the most difficult parts of the course. We focus on answering exam questions to improve exam technique, as this is often overlooked in class.
What your child will get:
- A weekly LIVE 30 minute webinar showing them how to answer tricky exam questions on all the difficult parts of the course.
- Membership of the private N5 Chemistry Facebook group.
- Lifetime access to all replays of the webinars, so they can watch as often as they need.
- Access to me in the group, or by email, to answer questions or clarify anything they’re finding difficult.
- A monthly Zoom group call for those who want to ask questions face to face.
I specifically cover topics identified (by the SQA) as the most challenging to students in the N5 Chemistry final exam. This means your child can pick up the marks most students miss when sitting exams.
Price of Live 16-Week Programme
The 16-week Webinar Revision Programme, from January to the exam in 2024, is £495, if paid in advance. Or, if you prefer to spread the cost, 4 payments of £135 per month.